Children and Family Worker
We are looking for a full-time children and family worker who will develop and creatively re-imagine our children and family ministry at All Saints whilst also generating new missional relationships across Brighton and Hove with parishes, schools and charitable groups.
We seek someone who:
- can generate and implement an exciting and challenging vision for children’s and family ministry at All Saints.
- will help recruit, train and equip a team of volunteers to work with children and their families.
- will nurture a sense of sacramental and incarnational spirituality for children.
- has the ability to generate new creative relationships between different community groups and institutions.
- will work with others in initiating new missional projects for children and their families within Brighton and Hove.
- can teach others in the area of children’s spirituality and outreach to children.
What we can offer:
- An exciting and energising team to inspire and support.
- A good volunteer team and central administrative support from our central office.
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment for children and family ministry.
- A starting salary of £24,000.
For an application pack or an informal enquiry please contact the Vicar of All Saints, Fr Ryan Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 30th May 2021
Interviews: 14-25th June 2021
Appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS and safer recruitment checks.